Thursday, July 6, 2017

Basketball


My name is Nesian and I go to Waima School a small school in the Hokianga 

This term I am working as an independent worker and I get to choose what I want to learn about. 

I chose to learn all I could about basketball (NBA) to be precise. This is some of my work I have done

I hope you enjoy my blog, and I hope to be able to research more things that interest me in the future.  If you have any feedback, hints or something you feel may help with my learning feel free to comment 


 


Image result for chicago bulls





The Chicago Bulls are an American professional basketball team based in Chicago, Illinois. The Bulls compete in the National Basketball Association as a member of the league's Eastern Conference Central Division.









No comments:

Post a Comment